PART 6 - New Hire Reporting Forms

Unemployment Insurance Handbook for Employers (UCB-201-P)
Section 5 - New Hire Reporting

The WT-4 and W-4 forms may be used to report new hires.

The WT-4 form is found on Wisconsin's Department of Revenue website, and the W-4 form is found on the Internal Revenue Service's website. Links to each of these agencies are found on

Updated: October 29, 2019

Content Contact: New Hire