Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: July 16, 2020 (Tentative)
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Department of Workforce Development by Teleconference
(Phone and WebEx details provided prior to meeting)
Agenda Items and Tentative Schedule
- To Be Determined
- Due to the declaration of a public health emergency, the meeting will be conducted via teleconference.
The public may attend by teleconference or WebEx using the information provided under the meeting details above.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order. The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The Council members may attend the meeting by telephone.
- The employee or employer members of
the Council may convene in closed session at any time during the
meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action or
items posted in this agenda, under sec. 19.85(1)(ee),
Stats. The employee or employer members of
the Council may thereafter reconvene again in open session after
completion of the closed session.
- This location is accessible to persons with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance (such as an interpreter or information in an alternate format), please contact Robin Gallagher, Unemployment Insurance Division, at (608) 267-1405 or dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service.
- Today's meeting materials will be available online at the time the meeting is scheduled to begin at: