Report Unemployment Fraud
- If you are aware of someone fraudulently collecting
Wisconsin unemployment benefits, please
contact us using one of the methods below.
- All allegations of fraud are investigated.
- You can make your report anonymously, or give us your name. Knowing who
you are gives us a chance to obtain additional details if needed. If you
wish to remain anonymous, do not give us any information the claimant could
use to identify you.
- REMEMBER! You are a very important source of information about claimants
and employers committing fraud.
How To Report
To be sure that we are able to adequately investigate your allegation, be
sure to include as much of the following information as possible (if you do
not know the answer, don't worry, just tell us what you do know):
- Who is committing fraud?
- What is their full address?
- The claimant's social security number?
- The claimant's phone number?
- What are they doing? (working? running a business? living in another country? unable to work?)
- When did they start doing this?
- If they are working - what is the Employer's Name?
- Where is the employer located?
- What is the employer's address and phone number?
- Who else knows about it?
- Your name, address and phone number (optional)
Due to strict DWD confidentiality laws, we cannot confirm or deny
an investigation initiated by a unemployment fraud submission or disclose
information about an employer or claimant.