If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print) please contact the meeting's sponsor.
Previous meeting notices are available on the
public meetings home page.
Week of May 1 - 5, 2017
Apprenticeship Advisory Committee
Waukesha Apprenticeship Advisory Committee
Waukesha County Technical College, Rm 122
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Statement of Compliance with Open Meeting Law
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from previous Committee meeting
- Bureau of Apprenticeship Standards
- Technical College
- ABC Education Coordinator
- Affirmative Action
- Miscellaneous Issues
- Other Business
- Next Committee Meeting Date and Location
- Closed Session: convene in closed session under §19.85(1)(c) of the Wisconsin Statutes for personnel issues
Health Care Provider Advisory Committee
Aurora Medical Center in Summit
36500 Aurora Drive
Summit, WI 53066
Friday, May 5, 2017
- Call to order
- Acceptance of January 20, 2017 meeting minutes
- Future meeting dates
- Survey of practitioners to update minimum ratings in ch. DWD 80 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code
- State of Wisconsin Open Records Video
- Cooperation guidelines for attorneys and physicians
- Review of ch. DWD 81 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code
- New Business
Note: Directions to Aurora Medical Center in Summit and the Armour Conference Room
- Take the first entrance off of Hwy 67 and turn to the left.
- You will see the Clinic Entrance - you may use the valet parking.
- There are volunteers throughout the first floor to answer any questions you may have.