How to Apply
Policy & Law
If you have comments regarding any documents on DVR's website or need an alternate format, you may contact us via email at email@example.com, or you can reach us by phone at 800-442-3477 (Toll Free), 608-266-1133 (FAX), or 888-877-5939 (TTY).
Find Vocational Rehabilitation Services
What We Do
- Provide employment services and counseling to people with disabilities.
- Provide or arrange for services to enable an individual to go to work.
- Provide training and technical assistance to employers regarding disability employment issues.
- Top 10 Things You Should Know About DVR.
Who We Serve
- Individuals with disabilities who face a substantial barrier to employment.
Where We Are
The Role of VR Staff
The Division Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) work is done thru teams located around the state. These team members are available to assist all customers with their questions and concerns about the services DVR can provide.
The team setup allows for a personal, integrated relationship with each customer resulting in timely response to our customers' needs.
To obtain, maintain and improve employment for people with disabilities by working with VR consumers, employers and other partners.
- Summary Highlights of the DVR FFY 2014 State Plan
- Hearings Notice (May 30, 2013)
- DVR State Plan (Effective October 1, 2012)
- Apply for DVR Services Online
- Ticket to Work (Social Security)
- On-the-Job Training (OJT) Hiring Initiative (DVR-16655-P)